Bessie Bell Farm – contents pending….
- Kitchen (13 x 8) – Galley kitchen with lots of counter space, french doors to back porch, oak floors, and space for ‘eat-in’ table.
- Living Room (17 x 19) – Large room with oak floors, fireplace, and access to front and back porches.
- Mud Room (16 x 11) – Access to front porch and to fenced side yard perfect for dogs and children. Oak flooring.
- Half Bath
- Side Bedroom (17 x 9) Oak floors with windows overlooking the pond
- Hall Bath – Bath with shower/tub combo.
- Master Bedroom (18 x 16) – Large room with dormer windows and oak flooring.
Telecom: Internet service is available via wireless network on a satellite dish. Television is also via satellite. Limited cell phone coverage.
Location: Bessie Bell Farm is located on Bessie Bell Mountain Road between the villages of Castleton and Woodville in Rappahannock County, Virginia. Travel time to downtown DC is 1 Hour 30 minutes (in low traffic situations). Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to Dulles International Airport. 45 minutes to Charlottesville. 20 minutes to Culpeper, 20 minutes to Warrenton, and 20 minutes to Front Royal.
Amenities: The Castleton Music Festival is just a few miles away, as are several vineyards and the tiny hamlet of Laurel Mills. “Little” Washington, the county seat is the home of The Inn at Little Washington, several shops and two theaters. Rappahannock County is a close-knit rural community with excellent theater, concerts, art galleries, wineries, and the Shenandoah National Park. Equestrian pursuits (fox-hunting, trail riding, dressage) are very popular. Sperryville, also nearby, is home to the Thornton River Grille and other establishments. Equestrian activities (fox-hunting, trail riding, dressage) are very popular local pursuits.